While you’ve been busy making your company more efficient, we’ve been taking all of your feedback and ideas, and integrating them into our platform. We’ve added User and Team Management, Google Groups metrics, and export to CSV function, and Advanced Filtering!
- User Management: Located at the top right drop down arrow. Here, you can see a list of all of your users, who’s an admin and who isn’t. You can add new users, and delete old ones. You have control over which users have access to the data (admins, viewers, or sync only).
- Team Management: Located at the top right drop down arrow. You can set users and managers. These teams can also be used as filters for your data.
- Google Groups: In a new tab on the left. This is a good way to manage your Google Groups; seeing which ones are getting the most traffic, and maybe getting rid of some that aren’t as useful.
- Export to CSV: A small cloud icon at the top right of different metrics. This will automatically export your data. You can do your own checks, metrics, and comparisons. This feature gives you the ability to manually customize your reports to meet your specific business needs.
- Advanced Filtering: At the top bar. Allows you to include or exclude specific domains and email addresses.
These added features will allow you to further customize how you see your email analytics… and there are many more to come!